44WM50-5L-A37 GrassFlap with SEL pedal Includes Wright No-Drill Mount for 2019 or older
GrassFlap with SEL pedal Includes Wright No-Drill Mount for 2019 or older
The GrassFlap is the ideal OCDC, operator controlled discharge chute. The foot-operation allows the user to close the discharge chute at any time, any place without taking their hands off the mower’s controls. The chute blocker plate opens a full 180 degrees and completely clears the edge of the mower to allow the mower to fit in those tight spaces.
CHECK THE DECK RIB DESIGN BEFORE ORDERING. REQUIRES AEROCORE DECK WITH SCALLOPED RIB FOR DIRECT BOLT. WILL WORK ON STANDER B MODELS WITH 48" AND LARGER DECKS.
OPTION: Use on AEROCORE DECK WITH STRAIGHT RIB BY DRILLING HOLE IN RIB. The benefit is you eliminate drilling holes in the deck and it provides a consistent location
- Hands-Free operation
- Direct bolt-on for mowers with scalloped rib
- Opens 180 degrees to completely clears edge of deck
- No handles or levers to get hung on limbs and shrubs
- Most Drop-on baggers will fit with GrassFlap installed
The kit includes everything needed to install and operate the GrassFlap.
- All steel flap assembly to mount to discharge opening
- SEL pedal (10-99-41)
- 50" cable (10-99-08)
- Wright no-drill mount (11-82-04)
- Short angles for no-drill mount (11-82-37)
- Mounting hardware for installation
Direct bolt to existing holes on deck and foot platform - no drilling required for aero-core deck with scalloped rib.
Aerocore deck with straight rib (shown below) requires drilling holes in rib rather than deck.